Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mushky, you're very lucky!

There I said it!!!


A couple of seconds after I wrote this, I realized how selfish and disgusting I am.

I'm charging a Chosson the price of 3 raffle tickets in order to tell his Kalla how amazing he is?? Shame on me!!


Thanks Yisroel. Like I said, I hope you win.

4 Comments:

Blogger izzy said...

If I where to know how much fame I was getting from buying these tickets, I would have bought months ago....
thanks benny

Wednesday, April 14, 2010  
Blogger mushki said...

lol!thankx benny...i mean i dont need you to tell me that ,i know it!!..why only amazing?!?!?(o gosh im already a mother in law oy vey!)
thank you yisroel for buying tickets and supporting this AMAZING chabad house!!
ehm..i know i didnt buy yet but one of this days im getting money on my card so i ll be able to..:)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Mushky, you ask me why I only describe him as amazing.

But then you describe our Chabad house as 'just' amazing.

So we're even now!

And don't worry, another post is coming for your purchase.

Sunday, April 18, 2010  
Blogger mushki said...

didnt u notice the CAPITALIZED letters??
and if i have to list all the good adjectives the blog commity will kick me out (aaaawww)
now can i get a post for me? i gave u a compliment...

Monday, April 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter