This is the 'Malky' post.
You know, it's hard to find truly kind and caring people in the world today.
My Shvester has done a very kind deed for us. We had no internet access in our home and neither did we have a computer to use the internet access - which we didn't have.
So my dear sister Malky lent us her laptop... Again, my dear sister Malky lent us her laptop.
We still didn't have internet for a day. But yesterday, the internet guy came and actually installed internet for us.
So yay! We have internet. I am able to blog about my sorry life whenever I have nothing else to do. Hooray!
ps. There will be many a moment that I will have nothing else to do, now that we're in NY 'waiting'.
I am trying to find a job that'll hire me for a month. It's not easy you know.
Good Shabbos.
My Shvester has done a very kind deed for us. We had no internet access in our home and neither did we have a computer to use the internet access - which we didn't have.
So my dear sister Malky lent us her laptop... Again, my dear sister Malky lent us her laptop.
We still didn't have internet for a day. But yesterday, the internet guy came and actually installed internet for us.
So yay! We have internet. I am able to blog about my sorry life whenever I have nothing else to do. Hooray!
ps. There will be many a moment that I will have nothing else to do, now that we're in NY 'waiting'.
I am trying to find a job that'll hire me for a month. It's not easy you know.
Good Shabbos.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home