Oy! So alone.
They say Chassidim zainen keinmol nisht elent!
I'm really finding that to be a challenge.
We are having Hakafos Friday night, because everyone is anyways going to show up then.
We cannot have a Minyan on Shabbos day, because then nobody will show up on Sunday for Simchas Torah, so I'm left picking which other service is most important, so that I can get on the phone tomorrow and convince the community to join me for the Minyan...
So Shabbat morning I wrote that we will be having Yizkor at 11:30. Maybe one person will show up. I don't know. But I'll be here waiting for them.
Motzaei Shabbos I can maybe squeeze together a Minyan, but if I get people to come then, then I won't have a Minyan to read the Torah from... So again, I think that Sunday morning is more important for the Minyan... Thus, we are not having a Minyan on Motzaei Shabbos. I will be doing Hakafos all by myself and dancing around the Bima alone... I will try to Shlep one or two people to Farbreng with... But what can we do?? I don't even have my wife and child with me! Oy!
How will I say L'chaim alone? How will I have the Yomtov meal alone? How will I do hakafos alone? Is this what a Shliach is supposed to go through? Should I have gone to New York and left the community without a Simchas Torah? These thoughts of regret are driving me nuts!
If I don't write into the Rebbe tomorrow and ask him to make my Simchas Torah epes worth it... then I am truly Grohb.
So Sunday morning I hope to be having our second Minyan (if people show up). We will dance again. Everyone who is Jewish will get an Aliya to the Torah and it will be a special day for me and hopefully for the community as well... Let's hope and pray.
Gutt Yom Tov!
Again, I am all alone.
I miss my family for two reasons now... One is purely selfish; Since I'm getting lonely here in Cabo all by myself, I miss the company that I had all this time. The second reason is much deeper and more "Mushy"... The are unmarried folk who read this blog too you know, so I will have to leave it to the imagination.
Again, a Gutt Yomtov. A Holiday that we truly become the feet of the Torah. That we throw ourselves into the gush of Torah waters and become submerged with Aibishter and emes!
Ciao'
I'm really finding that to be a challenge.
We are having Hakafos Friday night, because everyone is anyways going to show up then.
We cannot have a Minyan on Shabbos day, because then nobody will show up on Sunday for Simchas Torah, so I'm left picking which other service is most important, so that I can get on the phone tomorrow and convince the community to join me for the Minyan...
So Shabbat morning I wrote that we will be having Yizkor at 11:30. Maybe one person will show up. I don't know. But I'll be here waiting for them.
Motzaei Shabbos I can maybe squeeze together a Minyan, but if I get people to come then, then I won't have a Minyan to read the Torah from... So again, I think that Sunday morning is more important for the Minyan... Thus, we are not having a Minyan on Motzaei Shabbos. I will be doing Hakafos all by myself and dancing around the Bima alone... I will try to Shlep one or two people to Farbreng with... But what can we do?? I don't even have my wife and child with me! Oy!
How will I say L'chaim alone? How will I have the Yomtov meal alone? How will I do hakafos alone? Is this what a Shliach is supposed to go through? Should I have gone to New York and left the community without a Simchas Torah? These thoughts of regret are driving me nuts!
If I don't write into the Rebbe tomorrow and ask him to make my Simchas Torah epes worth it... then I am truly Grohb.
So Sunday morning I hope to be having our second Minyan (if people show up). We will dance again. Everyone who is Jewish will get an Aliya to the Torah and it will be a special day for me and hopefully for the community as well... Let's hope and pray.
Gutt Yom Tov!
Again, I am all alone.
I miss my family for two reasons now... One is purely selfish; Since I'm getting lonely here in Cabo all by myself, I miss the company that I had all this time. The second reason is much deeper and more "Mushy"... The are unmarried folk who read this blog too you know, so I will have to leave it to the imagination.
Again, a Gutt Yomtov. A Holiday that we truly become the feet of the Torah. That we throw ourselves into the gush of Torah waters and become submerged with Aibishter and emes!
Ciao'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home