Monday, November 19, 2007

Hershcovich report!!!

I know this may be hurtful to some. To others it may come as a relief.
You remember Steven? The little lion cub who was with for over a year and cared about me and loved me for so long through all those trying times??!!
Well the other day it dawned on me. I was sitting and relaxing on my bed, when I leaned over and saw it all. Yes! It was so clear, I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed it sooner!!!
Steven was just a DOLL!!!!
He never uttered a word to me. He never moved. He was totally lifelessly stuffed and fake!!!
It was then that I decided to do it.

Watch!

7 Comments:

Blogger Baruch said...

NONONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!
This is all one big mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A DREAM! A BAD DREAM!!!!!!!! Wait wait! Mr garbage man driver WAIT I running right now to get him!!!

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benito!!

I don't believe it!!
Clarence was so upset. I had to stay up with him ALL night trying to calm him down...

I <3 You man ;)

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Dude, if there's anyone who's taking this whole "throw-into-the-garbage" thing bad, it's me!
I don't know what to do with myself lately. Thoughts of deep regret are passing through me.

We need MashgiacH!!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU DIDN'T!!!

What's gotten into you? Personally, I think its this whole marriage thing. What, you think you're too cool, too mature, to have stuffed animals as friends now? Well, guess what?!? This wasn't your decision to make!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

Hey benny,

I cant believe what I just saw! Isn't it almost Stevens 2nd birthday? How much would that have been in Steve years?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I know. I know!!! You guys are right. I feel terrible.
Steve must've been found by some Shvartze, shivering in the blistering cold weather on Friday night. The Shvartze probably took him in and is keeping him warm and fuzzy.
But he's probably being exposed to horrible things in the new home. Drugs, violence and bad influences might be all around him. I'm so worried.

I wish I could have him back again... SO THAT I CAN RIP OUT HIS INSIDES AND TEAR HIM TO SHREDS!!! HE'S A STUPID LITTLE DOLL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! DON'T YOU GUYS REALIZE!!!

Come on everyone! I know what you're going through. I used to be the same way... Worrying and caring for these little stupid creatures. But you know what? I got over it. I realized that they are just dead pieces of material with no feelings at all.
Everyone needs to wake up and smell the flatulence flavored coffee.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last line is so sonia talking. or giggling.

Thursday, November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter