My life with a few minor details.
Here is a picture that I will hold very dear to me for the rest of my life. It is the last picture that was taken of my dear brother Zvi and myself together. We are at the Kinnus Hashluchim banquet this past year.Zvi just left this afternoon with his family on a lifetime mission for the Rebbe. He is going to open a brand new Chabad house in a brand new city in Russia. He will be the Shliach/Rabbi/mentor/counselor for the 'Stavropol' Jewish community of roughly 4000 Jews.
I will miss him terribly. But I know that he is doing the best work that anybody can ever decide to devote themselves to and I applaud him for it. May he have Hatzlocho in everything and bring the light and message of the Rebbe, Torah and Chassidus to everyone he comes in contact with.
The extremely heartwarming and inspiring Kinnus Hashluchim banquet. Incredible. It was also my first Kinnus banquet that I ever attended. The picture you see is the huge crowd dancing after the famous role-call.
A few hours before the grand Kinnus banquet on Sunday, I was told by the Museum that I would be doing a game show for about 25 college students.It was cool. It was also a chance for my dear brother and new Shliach Zvi Peretz to watch me do a game show for his first time. I got him to take some pictures too.
This is the throng of black hats which infested Crown Heights like a plague this past Shabbos... Obviously an awesomely cool plague.They are standing in front of 770 on Sunday afternoon. It would be a great advertisement for Bencraft or Primo hatters... Whatever.
Motzaei Shabbos... Almost the entire East Coast Rodal representatives pulled into our tiny one bedroom crib to hang out and chill for awhile. It was really cool... But we missed Zeldy and the Family (awwww)
Yisroel Meir and Leibele obviously got involved with the highlight of the visit - TEX COMIC BOOKS!!!! (They're in Italian. Don't worry.)
Stam a gorgeous picture of some of the roses that I bought my Vaib! (Just in case the Shver and Shvigger are watching this. I figured I'd impress them. hehe)
And finally... Yesterday I walk out of my front apartment door and I hear the sound of pouring rain coming from the basement. Lo and behold, there was this huge flood when I opened the cranky basement door.Some sort of pipe just exploded and was Shpritzing all over the place. There was water up to my ankles down there.
My landlord is in Israel, so I emailed him and surprisingly got back a very quick response from him. He basically called a plumber and got the whole problem fixed by afternoon.
I was very impressed. But here's a little picture of the piping problem.
Catcha'all laytah'
Have a great night!!

1 Comments:
That really is an awesome picture. I am so gonna miss Zvi also. We still ahve Benny!! Don't tell me that you are also running away to Russia? ;)
I love you man!
Post a Comment
<< Home