Friday, November 16, 2007

A cool video.



So... I'm at the Chabadtube.com stuidos last night, and the great, famous, entertaining Mendy Pellin tells me that he's doing a favor for the Lud seminarie's Ukraine Kvorim trip. He's making a Shtikel fundraising video for them.
I was like "Oh my gosh!!! My sister and sister in law are both in Lud seminary and they are also fundraising for the trip."

So... Mendy sat me down and this is what came out. A totally unprepared little shtik!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to admit, that is funny..

Nussy

Sunday, November 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um i just said what i wanted to say. that im still shepping nachas.

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you guys make a great team!

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Naaaaaa...
It was a spur of the moment thing.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

I want to see more!!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Blogger M. said...

lol i shed tears what a laugh!
gimme more!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter