Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Big update soon to come.

When emotions overwhelm me, I blog.

Tonight, get ready for a big post... Maybe not!

"last night lasted forever."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm...was there a plot to lose the passport if so pure genius we must talk strategy! No really good call :) teehee

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so not
dont joke bout it
k fine, u can once u find it
and meliss i wanted to meet you. o well.

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

Hey Benny,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. The video was very great after, the kids are like 'wheres the wheat field' and I am like 'why are u asking me?'

But alot of people including the UJC came. Half of the UJC (reforms) where chinese and when I asked questions about Pesach they were the only ones who could answer!

Anyways we are having the Pesach seder on couches from hotels and coffee tables that I have to build and then on Thursday I am off to Oz!

I arranged to bring down Aaron Razel for Lag Baomer, Shabbos Carlebach and Sunday night Kumzits.
Have a good shabbos.

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry there will be plenty of time to meet :)
and you have to make a joke out of it or else you sit down and think how crazy the whole thing is

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Wow! It's too close to Shabbos now to blog... But I have so much to write about.

So much happiness, sadness, pressure, struggle, wanting, laughter, need inside... Ees makin' mee cray-see!

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Levi A said...

its all making u crazy, eh?
so nothing changed. whats the problem?
:)
be well man
it was really great to see u

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger M-A-L-K-A said...

wow its motzei shabbos and i would have for sure thought the long post would have come.. it must be a very thinky post.
Did you hear from her yet?

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Yes, I heard from her. She's okay... The post is coming in a few.

Levi - Thanks man! Metchembadir! It was really great seeing and 'Brenging with you the other night. We should do that more often.
p.s. Have you heard about the Ottawa road trip?? Two vans to Miami and stop off in North Carolina. I wonder where they got that idea from??!!

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

Wallaheck! Are you serious! Benny, are they stopping in all the Chabad Houses in Florida too? coz they should stay away from Harlig in Kendal!

Have a Kosher un freilichen pesach! I am going hoe on thurs, very excited!

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Good one Shmit... Also, I hope you meant to say that you're going HOME on Thursday and not the other thing...

Kosher un Freilichen Pesach!

Monday, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter