Saturday, March 17, 2007



Snow, Snow, SNOW!!
That's all there was the entire Thursday night and Friday. Frankly it sucked. Most people I met complained about it. I kinda' agreed with them deep down inside.
But then I decided to look at it a bit differently.
Two things I changed my views on.
Firstly, the snow and cold weather was cool. Because it's days like those that make us appreciate the summer. Without those days, summer wouldn't be all that cool.
Secondly, why is everyone complaining about the cold weather right after it begins getting warm outside? They make as if it was supposed to be warm, and Hashem went ahead and ticked the Dor HoAcharon off again by changing the nice weather to Kak!
Perhaps, just maybe it was supposed to be cold the entire last week, but in Hashem's infinite loving-kindness, he decided to grant the Dor Rishon Shel GeUlah with nice sunny weather.
For the sun and warmth I am thankful and hope that he will bestow his goodness upon us once again with nice weather. But thank you Hashem for just being your wonderful self.
The picture of the bench above reminds me of a humorous ocassion I had this past winter while in Montreal... I can't talk about it here on the blog. But it made me laugh. It had to do with a snow covered park bench.
The other picture shows how footprints in the snow represent uniqueness and individuality. You can walk down Kingston and see thousands of footprints in the snow covered walkways. But remember, each track of footprints are different. Some are square heels, some are thin high heels, some are huge Galoshes, some are small kiddy boots. But they all represent the path of each individual for himself. Nobody can copy the other. I thought that was cool to note!
Gutt Voch!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

b. send me ur email and i'll answer the Q. of "Ani Lo Sovelet" bout hmmm....

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also think so

(that its cool to note)

and i love when u write like this ahem and not how depressed you are...or stuffed from all ur chicken nougats...

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the maximum amount of times im allowed to listen to it?

(son should i shutup now?)

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Wires - which question of Ani Lo Sovelet?

C - I guess I'm cool with you on Motzaei Shabbosos then...

And OMMMMGGG - Ah-Luh-Lo!
(I actually think Ah-Loo-Lo... But I'm making as if Ah-Luh-Lo!)

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

im so confused

omgg-ya nisht gut zu zogen these things in front of benny

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

uhuh!

Thanks Afroson.

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B. i could have sworn that it was u (Ani Lo Sovelet) on m. chatter but then maybe i made a mistake ( sounds weird i know but it happend once or twice:) )

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Oh, you're talking about the M. chatter. I'll go there, remind myself what the context was and get back to you.

Monday, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter