Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stupidity after a wedding in CH!

I cursed out someone I know for watching movies today... I felt so proud of myself, now I feel like Kak!

Don't worry worried folks... One of these days, the Heiligeh Aibishter is going to bestow his grace upon me and inspire me with wisdon to once again feel happy and fuzzy inside, thus allowing me to type up some crazy idea which may make me look back in a few years and chuckle to myself whilst reading it... But not yet. For now I'm serious. I'm seriously not in a happy "go get 'em" type of mood.

I'm in a different type of mood that I can't really publicize on this blog. That's how sick I feel inside.


Good night!

8 Comments:

Blogger shalom said...

u a KAK anyways...

Thursday, March 15, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Shalom, we need to talk. The other night I made a L'chaim with Yisrolik specially for you...
A L'chaim that Taiveh's should come back to you and you should begin enjoying life again... Through the difficult circumstance. (ViHameivin Yovin)

... Titkasher Iti B'Vakosho.

(... Ani Pashut lo sovelet!)

Thursday, March 15, 2007  
Blogger shalom said...

i told u are a KAK...

Thursday, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err i wont say anythin bout the grammar...

Thursday, March 15, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

hu yodea, aval ba lo ledaber kmo yisah kazot shelo sovelet

Thursday, March 15, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Ma Ani Yoda'at??

Friday, March 16, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

laah shtuyot

Friday, March 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhh ur makin me miss 'aizeh mishehu'

Friday, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter