Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Bubby OB"M!


I wish I was some sort of great poet or writer who could adequately pen all the thoughts and feelings that I have going on now. That would be, if I had any feelings at all...
My Bubby just passed away. I'm sitting at the computer in my Shvester's house now, waiting for tommorrow's trip home to be at the funeral.
I don't want to express my emotions now. That's probably because I'm lacking any at this time.
So... Beis Adar will forever be a day to remember the Grandmother who gave me the best memories of my childhood... I'm too confused to even write anymore.
Goodnight (Gosh! This is so weird.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baruch daya ha'emes

may you only experience life and goodness, in a revealed way.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was so full of life... planning the future...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamakom yenachem eschem

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  
Blogger shmit said...

I am sorry to hear.

I updated my blog with pictures from the trip. It was awesome and the kids had an amazing time! Everyone told that I am so much like...

To me thats a great compliment!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Levi A said...

I'm never good at saying the right thing in these cases. I'm really sorry. Hamakon Yenachem Eschem.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Mottel said...

baruch daya ha'emes . . .
Only good news from now on.

Thursday, February 22, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks everyone.

Zvi, well said.

Levi, I got your message. You said it perfectly! You're actually very good at handling these types of situations.

May our lives only be filled with happiness, and as an extremely wise friend of mine says: "May the sad occasions be covered over by all the happiness that we have."

Friday, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter