Just one Shabbos and I'll be enslaved...
This past Shabbos I felt like the antithesis of MBD's song 'just one Shabbos and we'll all be free'. It felt sort of like my last Shabbos and I feel like I didn't use it out enough. But then again, nothing I would have done would have made me feel good inside. Perhaps that's because I don't want to feel good inside. I want to feel all Yichee and depressed. I've become accustomed to that feeling in the past and it feels good to catch up again with that Yichee feeling of depression... You know, we'll catch up on times long gone... Speak about my days in Ottawa and the horrible memories that that brings. Some other times which best not be mentioned on the happy blog. (weeeee. Very random)
Shabbos had its cool moments. Friday night was awesome in every way (except the bad one). I ate with many, we had many interesting discussions. Discussions on Judaism and illusions (see... I told you I'd blog about it :)).
Today I woke up rather late. Davvened, heard Borchu, Kedusha, Krias HaTorah, Kesser. Who would have thought that after waking up the time I did I would be able to still catch the Minyan?? I was surprised myself. But I finished Davvening, then I went over to my buddy Rabbi G's house and had the meal with all the other Ottawa Bochurim who are still in town. It was so much fun. We sang, laughed, threw nutty chews at each other and were jolly all day through... Just like a Shabbos Parshas Vayikrah should be like.
So... Four more days. Four more days... Four more days!
Shabbos had its cool moments. Friday night was awesome in every way (except the bad one). I ate with many, we had many interesting discussions. Discussions on Judaism and illusions (see... I told you I'd blog about it :)).
Today I woke up rather late. Davvened, heard Borchu, Kedusha, Krias HaTorah, Kesser. Who would have thought that after waking up the time I did I would be able to still catch the Minyan?? I was surprised myself. But I finished Davvening, then I went over to my buddy Rabbi G's house and had the meal with all the other Ottawa Bochurim who are still in town. It was so much fun. We sang, laughed, threw nutty chews at each other and were jolly all day through... Just like a Shabbos Parshas Vayikrah should be like.
So... Four more days. Four more days... Four more days!

34 Comments:
Wow, very impressed you don't lie you really did write about it on your blog!Don't be too depressed its never good for a person especially now. Anyways thanks for the invite I had a blast it was good! :)
ps Sonia I can't write on this blog it takes me too long to punctuate and speak correct english... ooof! WOOWOO
wUt wuz tHAt?
???? I don't really see where the question is.. clarify?
never mind.... i get it... these things take a few seconds to set in... one bad moment friday night?
It had to do with the punctuation thing you wrote.
Teasing my afro again?!
of course.... come on u r way to grammatically correct on every single post its cool to let loose.... me and Sonia (I think) are simple minded when it comes to these things..ahem
benny (always) being grammatically correct??? he must have to sides to himself then
oh and btw i've seen benny let loose (and i didn't particuarly injoy it)
(sorry b i couldn't resist)
hey since were all friends and we all care for each other in this blog, lets make some new introductions
hey chav come join us
meet meliss
wires-im notinroducing you cuz this is a chassidish blog
but you can say hi
Hello everyone.
im very proud of you afroson
thats the way a true bas chabad talks
hey wires, wanna go out?
aaaaaaaaaaaaand i like how were all online now. matim matim.
HOW DID MY MASHPIA GET HERE!?!?
and now that i read ur post...
two more days! two more days! two more dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
benny whats happenin in 4days?
when you comin to monraaaiallll?Eh
Afro: you pressed an invalid # in the wrong time frame...hehe!
afro. Hi back and to correct something (or @least 1of the things:) that i've been remiss in Mazal Tov Mazal Tov.
i'm not sure i understood u when u said "hey since were all friends and we all care for each other in this blog," so just in case and to clarify s/t what i commented was meant in good humor and NOT as an insult and if s/o misunderstood then for that i apologize
To: c's smart n chassidish mashpia and everyone else (on the far off chance that its not a joke) no offense im not looking :)
wires-everything is a joke always
(besides when i talk about benny)
and spas
spas are not funny
and wires-careful how you talk to my mashpia.
you wanna know why?
cuz shes smart n chassidish.
nope... spas are funny
see?
spa
lol
spa
lol
Yeah, spas are pretty funny.
I have no idea how Mashpi'im and Leilele's are getting onto this blog... Well, the Leibele's I already know how.
But anyways... Smart 'n chassidish Mashpi'im would not be wasting time on this Klipas Noigah!
Dovid, you're not in Montreal are you?
Are you the Dovid I think you are?
C. "and wires-careful how you talk to my mashpia." what i said was a general all around notice regardless of who u are
afro. gotcha
b. who's leibele???
as for "Smart 'n chassidish Mashpi'im would not be wasting time on this Klipas Noigah!" what do u mean who else will be mevarer the nitzoytzoys ;)
(and no that was not in any way a hint for any Smart 'n chassidish Mashpi'im)
foist of all, i agree-spas are funny.
very funny.
watch this-
spa
LOLLLLLLLLLL
secondly, obviously my mashpia is smart n chassidish.
thirdly, wires-careful how you talk to and about my mashpia
c. we can go on and on and on i dont see what it is exactly that i said that is setting you off (obviously i'm a guy:)
afroson?
can u PLEASE explain to wires what the problem here is??
he needs us to DETAIL and OUTLINE his chutzpadik behavior towards my mashpia?
feh!
c. i told u im a guy
ofcourse u need to spell everything out bit by bit and slowwwwly verrry slowwwwly
wires is a guy?
pff naah
so im told
so why do you cry over everything?
like you keep a box of tissues by your computer...
hey hey I don't know who wires is but afro and c you guys are ganging up and hitting below the belt...Benny step in and take action :)this is supposed to b a vent not an argument hehe
Naaaa. It's only wires. It's okay. So wires... What's with the tissues huh??
mitzvah man, ata bseder.
you know i asked whats with the tissues and everyone is acting as if im supposed to know myself
can s/o please please (yes u got me to beg;) tell me what is with this tissue busniss
on another note interestingly enough while just 'bout everyone @ work has a box of tissues by their desk i'm the only 1 with a 1 and 1/2 year old box still in the bag i brought it in to work ;p heheheh
Post a Comment
<< Home