Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm so tired...

Today was such a tiring day. Science usually determines tiring days based on how many hours of sleep a person had the night before.
Today was no different. My day was tiring and hectic based on my sleepless night Nechten Bai Nacht.
You see, last night I decided that I wanted to see what kind of "day at the bakery" I would have if I barely get any sleep. So I did the test. It came out so awesome... Though I am beyond wiped at the moment.
I came to the bakery this morning... Wobbled around and did five shows today. They were so much fun. Except toward the end, when the museum started with the public shows.
A tiring, hungry day can wear down on ya' and that's exactly what happened.

Though today was a big "day at the museum." Manishewitz came. They brought their new children entertaining mascot "Magic Max" to make balloons and give out stupid disposable wands to all the kids. He was wearing this huge goofy looking wand costume that barely allowed him to move around.
Officially Manishewitz donated some big stuph to the museum, so today was "breath-in-and-make-as-if-we're-a-perfect-organization" day. I was told that this Magic Max (Who is by the way the cheesiest marketing method for Kosher Manoshewitz KAK!) is going to show up at our 12:30 show and I should somehow stick him into the show...

It was horrible.
I tried to pull a Matza out of my bakers hat as some sort of Magic trick that Magic Max showed me. But I pulled a Manishewitz Matza box out of the hat instead... Nobody laughed. Why did I even think that anything I do associating myself with Manishewitz is ever going to be appealing or funny in any way??!!
This Magic Max guy at least was wearing a costume, so nobody could see him. I on the other hand am making a total mess of myself in full glory!!!
At least I was overtired. That came in very handy. I kacked on everyone and did whatever I wanted today. So that was coo'
Well anyways, after the museum I crashed at the apartment and then began the fun. I was so overtired.

I remember once blogging about the best posts coming up when a person is overtired, About the world being a better place when everyone is overtired.

Well tonight in my apartment, two overtired individuals came up with two incredible blogging post ideas which we thought fitting to post. I was one of the lucky overtired individuals who had so much fun tonight discussing these ideas. (We had a third idea, but it's really too stupid to write.)


So...



Idea #1:

Isn't it cool, the contrast of yesteryear and today. Could you imagine thousands of years ago, when people lived longer... The scene in some Medical center in Charan, Cana'an...

Doctor enters Mesushelach's hospital room with his face solemn and serious.
Mesushelach: Hey doc'. What's goin' on?
Doctor: I'm afraid not so good Mesushelach.
Mesushelach: What do you mean? How did the tests go?
Doctor: Not too well. I'm afraid the tests we made determine that you don't have too much time left.

Mesushelach abruptly sits up in bed alarmed.
Mesushelach: What do you mean? What is it? Tell me DOC'!!
Doctor: Oh alright. The Kidney's are giving in slowly... We don't think you have much time left... We give you between (pauses) two hundred, three hundred more years to live max. The disease is incurable and there's just nothing we can do. I'm so sorry.
Mesushelach: (Gasps and then begins sobbing lightly) I guess everyone has their time. Seven hundred years of living and now death attacks ya' like that.
Doctor: Yeah. I'm so sorry.

...

People lived differently. When Adam heard the doctor tell him that he had another hundred years or so to live, he probably thought "Gosh! I better start spending time with family!!"

You see the way we take life for granted nowadays??!!


Okay. The second thought that we had was an idea to open up a pizza shop and call it "cheeses crust." I know it sounds Frai. But it's the greatest feeling to be able to legally scream that name at the top of your lungs.

We can also alternatively have "The passion of the crust."

... Okay ma. That was quite uncalled for I guess.

Good night everyone. May we blog Gezunterheit, Freilicherheit un Fahrenheit

66 Comments:

Blogger afroson said...

hehe
your mishug

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Watch what you say. I'm going to be your husband soon...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

afro. u mean benny didn't tell u before???

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

so...now that we have that straight, could you be my husband sooner?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

LOL Dude, reminds me of last years Manishewitz visit during Exodus... First plague "oh it's not blood Pharaoh, why its Manishewitz grape juice! Oysh.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

afro. "so...now that we have that straight, could you be my husband sooner?" ah young love oh how sweet
or for benny niiiiiiice sweeeeeeeeeet ;)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Hey Wires... Metchembadir!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b. b'itoy u'bzmanoy (and not a sec. before:)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

lol wires, I now finally understand what you meant last time you used that line :)

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

afroson (first comment)
those were SOO my words. u NEVER talk like that. u stealer of words.

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey benny u see what type of influence ur having on afro. "c said...
afroson (first comment)those were SOO my words. u NEVER talk like that. u stealer of words." ;p

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh?
afro was bein accused of stealin MY words. not bennys.

and ben, now that i read the post, i wanted to tell ya that i appreciated it. loved the two ideas. u shoulda told me this earlier-i woulda made a balagan or two durin ur show yesterday.
(o u mean i did already?)

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. to clarify what i said that benny is having such a influence on afro. if you look in the quotation marks u'll see i said that she's being accused of stealing YOU'R words (you being C.) and not benny's words

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

az mah? whats the connection to benny? he also steals words? sababa

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. oh for heavens sake i give up
i was making a joke that after afro met benny she started doing new?/diff? thing as evidenced by your saying this "u NEVER talk like that"
and YES it was supposed to be a joke (good natured ribbing) without anyone making anything out of it

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Very good joke wires. I got it... You should be a comedian. (*Smiling)

And 'C', as for making Balagan's in middle of Matza Bakeries. I do vaguely recall cleaning a whole bunch of flour from my clothing after one particular show...

... "It's snowing flour!!!"

lol! It was quite funny.

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(guffawing)

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean 'huh?? what u talkin about??!'
(sweet inoccent face)

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Oh... I must have had too much Matzah... Or it was some seriously overtired, jetlagged and excited individual.

Or are you always like that??

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no
im usually worse
;)

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

So you were just overtired and jetlagged (no excitement)?

Gosh I think I need a box of tissues... Hey wires... You got anything let for me... Jk!

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

*left for me??

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the truth? my excitement and eagerness and anticipation to see you (and guess the right answers-did u hear me btw?) was of sucha great extent that im embarrassed to speak of it.

on a side note, am i too mean to wires?

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Naaa, wires is cool.

I feel like opening a facebook account, just to be able to poke wires right now.

and... Don't embarrass yourself. I heard all your rants during the show. We all did.

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whos 'we all'?
and im not embarrassed just cuz i said matzah instead of chometz.
and good, cuz i (gasp) started feelin a teeny bit bad for wires (listen, if i had sucha personality, id feel bad for myself as well)

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny "I feel like opening a facebook account, just to be able to poke wires right now." i don't get it (he says with a bewilderd look on his face :)

c. from what i understand there is a welcome to this side of the pond ;p        so in that case welcome
as to " cuz i (gasp) started feelin a teeny bit bad for wires" huh whatever for???

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Wires - I was trying to tease you and join in the fun. Apparently it has become a sport on this blog to tease wires and test his 'wits' with every bit of input that he gives.
I have honestly no idea what it's all about, but... Fun is fun!

And 'c' - We all! Some things I write have no meaning. Some of them do. It is the job of each and every one of the viewers here to figure out what I write and what I mean.
In the blog of truth, there is no assistance. It's every man to his own. Either grab on to the truth and let it take you new, undiscovered heights. Or remain underneath the wagon and get dragged to your doom.

Saturday, March 31, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

That was so cheesy. I am embarrassed

Saturday, March 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, id also be if i were you.

Saturday, March 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny fogetaboutit no mere mortal can understand your great words of wisdom

Saturday, March 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont call benny stupid and don't tell him what to do

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. LOL ahh s/o i can count on to curse me out ;p

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur engaged?

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. LOL your good took me sec. to realize what u meant ;)

and no i'm not engaged i was referring to you :-)

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im engaged?

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. as i don't know who you are i wouldn't know if your engaged or not what i meant was s/o on this blog :)

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone on this blog is engaged?
omg dont tell me its benny!!

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. "someone on this blog is engaged?
omg dont tell me its benny!!"    huh????

whats up with this engagement business
is this your latest shtick?

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u wrote something about some engagement business so i asked if ur engaged. u said no, u were referrin to me. so i asked if i was engaged. u said u dont know, u were talkin bout s/o else on the blog. so i asked if it was benny. (cuz if it, i gotta tell my son..she'll flip!) you get all confused and ask me why im talking about engagements.

anyone have the number to a good doctor?

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. lol, if the doc. is for me too late i'm long beyond the help of a docter
though i dont recall writing s/t about some engagement business till you brought it up anyway whatevaah

Sunday, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wires said...

c. LOL ahh s/o i can count on to curse me out ;p



see ur link

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. oy vey did u even read the article or just look at the heading???

rules-of-engagement -meaning-/-concerning- our interaction on the blog

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i KNOW
it was a JOKE
that wires didn't GET
...again...

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. what can i say i'm dumb stupid etc. etc. blah blah blah

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

OKay folks. It's almost Pesach, the festival when Hashem took us out of Egypt and brought us to Mount Sinai where we became a nation "Like one man with one heart."
Our forefathers didn't fight and argue at the mountain and neither should we!!

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

uhum
hi mitzvah man

wires:k come here..when "c" talks she s usually beeing sarcastic
when she says im hungry
she probably means i gtg do some laundry

do not take wut she says to heart
never

c-staaam i told him that
i know your really serious...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey b. fighting is fun (though interesting enough i'm having fun and im not fighting:)

afro. i know plenty bout sarcasm i'm not so innocent in that department ;p

as to not taking it to heart if i did i'd either not comment or i'd possibly curse her out

(staaam what u said "never" i don’t like that)

c. don’t get your ...... in a ..... this is not a fight or a continuation of one     oh and don’t forget smile :-)

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

YAAAY!!! My afro commented.

Hello Afroson!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY afroson u mean!
arghhhhhhhhhhh
benny...!


and wires, stop picking fights. listen to what afroson told you.

afroson, hi :)

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. and on and on u go like a broken record player
read what i told u dont just glance at it.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Alright, we'll make a deal 'c'.

You get afroson for two months, and then I'll get her forever!!

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny u'd give her up for 2 whole months???

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BENNY!
WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE??!

and wires, i think its time to stop talkin. f-o-r-e-v-e-r. only cuz my mashpia is gettin nervous. and she's smart n chassidish so i gotta listen to her.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Alright... I'm at a loss for words. Only because it's very late at night on Chol Hamoed Pesach.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuses excuses

and i don't know what they teach u over there in chosson classes but boy o boy do u gotta learn a thing or two regardin me and my afro.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny tell c. that if she means what i think she means then agreed.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Okay wires.

'c', if you mean what wires thinks you mean, then he agrees.

I don't know what's going on. Like I said, it's too late for me now.

But I do get the feeling that I'm taking things a bit too literal now.


'c'... You're invited to all Mine and Afro's Shabbos meals, dinners, breakfasts etc etc... But our Matza Bakeries you are NOT invited to anymore!!

We'll take this outside... How does May 30th in Milan at 7pm outside the Quark sound??
-jk-

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny interestin 'cuse usaully at this hour one dosnt take thing quite so literally :)

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny, be nice.
im serious now.
watch out.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and benny, tell wires i have no idea what hes talkin about and frankly i dont care.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Okay...

Wires, 'c' has no idea what you're talking about. Frankly, he/she doesn't care.


ooooo, this is fun! Forget Chol Hamoed outings. I can do this all day!

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh the sarcasm, the sarcasm

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To: Ms. C.
Yes Ma'am

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

To: wires
Ma'am?? (There are those on this blog??)


To: 'c'
ooooo, I'm being sarcastic now... I'm being VERY sarcastic!

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To: benny
i imagine you know perfectly well what i meant by that

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Hmmmmm...

Thursday, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter