Take that Colorado!!!

... And though nobody has any clue what I'm talking about, it don't matter.
David Aebischer is one of the Goalies for the Montreal Canadiens. We traded for him from Colorado Avalanche last year. We had to give away a "hart trophy" winning goaltender, Jose Theodore to get this backup goalie. But we did it. People thought it was stupid at first.
I just wanted to mention how David Aebischer is now the best goaltender in the league. He has the lowest goals against average with 1.44 and I'm very excited about that.
Note: His name is also very close sounding with Hashem's Heiligeh name. I knew it would turn out good when we traded for him. How could it not??

3 Comments:
don't you love it when a die-hard baseball fan says three weeks into the season "Cabrerra is hitting .460!!!!!"
vehamavin yovin
Yes Brucy-pie... I love it when that happens! (As of now, I'm still not sure whether this was supposed to be a sarcastic comment or not.)
But what I don't love, is when people put on 'Hameivin Yovin'dike comments which I don't get. I hope that joke wasn't directed at me in any way, because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
... jk!
now you got ME!
Post a Comment
<< Home