My head is like a Crockpot... It cooks Cholent, Has lots of meat, Takes a long time to cook and leaves tons and tons of LEFTOVERS!!!
posted by the Mitzvah man! at Thursday, September 28, 2006
what the heck was that?
It was dedicated to my good buddy Yisrolik.SHPILLEN!!!
I understand that...but it's supposed to be? It's a bit freaky if you ask me
I guess it's a kid who forgot to take his medication. So a family member who knew how he reacts decided to video the outcome and let everyone know about it. It's just a suspicion.
wow wat a retard he reminds me of steven hyeehhhh!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
what the heck was that?
It was dedicated to my good buddy Yisrolik.
SHPILLEN!!!
I understand that...but it's supposed to be? It's a bit freaky if you ask me
I guess it's a kid who forgot to take his medication. So a family member who knew how he reacts decided to video the outcome and let everyone know about it. It's just a suspicion.
wow wat a retard he reminds me of steven
hyeehhhh!!
Post a Comment
<< Home