I can't anymore!

I'm too scared to even put the feelings I have into words. One of the dearest friends I've ever had. One of the few people who I actually looked up to and respected for his endless devotion to the proper cause... Was just in an extremely serious accident.
To say that I'm shocked is wrong. To say that I'm sad is a horrible understatement. I cannot even describe the black cloud that came over me last night, when I read that Habochur Hatomim Peretz Golding Sheyichye was in an accident with his entire family.
A week after Peretz read "Mi Yichye Umi Yomus" and asked Hashem to grant him a healthy and happy year ahead, his dear father and his only sister were killed in the car instantly. He only has his mother to mourn with him. Yet, they cannot mourn. That's because they are both lying in beds in the intensive care unit of the Houston Hospital.
Why... why... WHY G-D WHY!!!!!!!
Peretz is a Bochur who spent his last five summers in Yeka. He went for the thrill the first time. Was put through immense pressure. Running around with a bunk, while simultaneously following every American Pisher counselor around and translating for them into Russian. The next three years he came back a counselor... For the kids.
I've seen him get into debt over Yeka. I've seen him cry for his campers in Yeka. CRY! I've seen him push when nobody else was pushing.
He came to Yeka as a head counselor this year. I came to help him out with the little bit that I can do... What can I say. Devotion to the fullest! I have no idea what else to write about this. Anything I write just limits the emotions I have inside.
I'm now in NY.
Please, PLEASE! say Tehillim for Peretz Ben Masha and his mother Masha Bas Sonia.
Bruce... Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been extremely busy lately. Sukkos preps, Yom Tov, Farby's, Hockey... You know, the usuals. We'll hook up sometime soon. Maybe you want to invite me for a Yom Tov meal... Uhuhuhuhum!!! Or should I leave such personal questions for a more private convo??

4 Comments:
Benny your making me cry.
Lets try to be strong, for him.
I am arranging Tehhilim in Chicago.
ben please come whenever you can -you know the address-
there is nothing else i can say. thats b/c i'm speechless
my heart goes out to him my heart goes out to you
refuah shleima! ad masai!
This is so sad . . .
Our dear Peretz . . .
I think we should all find something we can do together (besides tehillim k'muvin)
Post a Comment
<< Home