Just an update from agent #613
STEVEN!!! I have to post something and I have no idea what to post. I'm busy, as Gehinom is in the off-season (Around mid-November I think).
Lights is coming along. I mean COMING ALONG!! I don't have any idea what is goin' on. But, Like I say when I've had a few 'too many'... The same way Hashem split the sea for all the children in the Museum's exodus (... What? you thought those were effects?!), so too will he make some sort of miracle for us by this Chanukah experience and let everything run smoothly and fine.
hershky84 has just signed off and gone back to working on this immense project.
Lights is coming along. I mean COMING ALONG!! I don't have any idea what is goin' on. But, Like I say when I've had a few 'too many'... The same way Hashem split the sea for all the children in the Museum's exodus (... What? you thought those were effects?!), so too will he make some sort of miracle for us by this Chanukah experience and let everything run smoothly and fine.
hershky84 has just signed off and gone back to working on this immense project.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home