Tuesday, September 26, 2006



So... today was interesting. Woke up and got ready for my day (I'm too embarrassed to let everyone know what time that was).
Joined the Rabbi in his Lunch & Learn. Lunch was great, learn was also cool. Like I said in a previous post, The Rabbi here is the absolute bomb! He crax me up!
After the lunch and learn, I drove down to Cincinnati to pick up the Rabbi's kids from school there. Every morning, the kids make the hour long commute to Cincinnati to study over there. Then they get driven back home. That's 2 hours of travelling every single day!
But I wanted to check out the city, so I went. I'll probably go again tommorrow. Spend some time there, buy some Kosher food etc... It gives me something to do during my very "busy" schedule here.

Can't wait till YK is over. I'll be back with the family. It's kind of upsetting watching all these families coming to Shul together, spending all the 'quality' time as a family and knowing that I could've been in the same situation but chose not to.

You know when you enjoy going somewhere to visit, but would hate to be there for an extended period of time? (Sort of like New York.) Well, I have the same feelings about Ohio. Too drabby to be here for long. I haven't lost anything here and therefore am not sad about leaving soon enough.


Anyways, signing off for today.

p.s. One of the pictures shown is of Cincinnati (Guess which one!). The other one I also found on Google images.com when I typed in Cincinnati. The bowl of Spaghetti looked so lonely that I decided to take it too. It's also partly because I ate Spaghetti and meat for supper tonight at the Rabbi's house.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the crappy lunch we used to have in hk...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter