Sunday, September 17, 2006

Am I homesick!


Some people will say that this picture expresses the inner Tshukois which I have to come back to the town that I love. Others might think that I'm just posting this picture to show my support and excitement that Chabad of Hong Kong is taken care of with these wonderful Bochurim who - just by the way - are doing a great job so far...

... I'm just going to sit back and keep munching on the bagel and cream cheese that I have here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nussy said...

OMG! Thats me!
Hey Benn, ill send yah some pics of whats going on here, Crazzzyness!!! i look sooo weird in that picture!
Im working on the movie, men in black, That ill like you to post..........

Best Love

Sunday, September 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a dam cell phone a call you cousin, from yanky also thanks for not calling us rabbi, also how bord can you be all day doto do a stupid blog what a waste of presious time, call me when you have a chance or email me at yankyrich@gmail.com

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks... I didn't know you were going to make a "men in black" movie. That's awesome dude!

Yanks... What's your number?

It's pretty shocking how bored I can be at times huh?

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Nussy said...

na, dont woory wat yankee tells you...
YANKEE YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY.
EVERYTHINGS ALWAYSS STUPID< ANDS EVERYONE IS A|LWAYS CRAZY GET A DAM LIFE!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Hey hey now now... Let's play nice!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter