Back home finally.
So... I'm back home. Finally spending Shabbos with family.
The next couple of months ahead promise to be extremely difficult. I've devoted myself to an extremely busy and intense task. Don't want to discuss it now. Because after all, "Al tif tach palace otin"...
After coming home from five months in HK...
I finally get to taste Milchig's and... It is good.
I finally get to drive on the right side of the road (pun intended) and... It is good.
I finally get to be able to open the fridge at any time and find food ready to eat and... It is good.
I finally get to hear French being spoken all over and... It is horrible!!!
I finally get to sleep in until all hours of the day and... It is good.
So much has happened during this past week. Stressful things, happy things, Roommates ditching off and getting engaged... MAZEL TOV AYBEI! (I sound like a major onlysimchas fan), shootings in Dawson school in Montreal, Pre season training for the Canadiens beginning, New York going next week, Oh! did I mention my birthday this past week. The day I flew out of Hong Kong! What a fabulous birthday present. But it felt good. My flight wasn't neccessarily the most Jewish one. You'd think that I Chazzered my Ma'amor on the plane, made a Farbrengen with fellow passengers, did Tehillim three times, Chita's Ramba'm and all that stuph... Ummm right!! I got to go.
IY"H I'll be driving up to NY tommorrow night for two days. Lots to be discussed and arranged. No! It's not for what you're thinking about!
Good Shabbos.
p.s. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'm using dial up connection here at home and don't have the patience for this.
The next couple of months ahead promise to be extremely difficult. I've devoted myself to an extremely busy and intense task. Don't want to discuss it now. Because after all, "Al tif tach palace otin"...
After coming home from five months in HK...
I finally get to taste Milchig's and... It is good.
I finally get to drive on the right side of the road (pun intended) and... It is good.
I finally get to be able to open the fridge at any time and find food ready to eat and... It is good.
I finally get to hear French being spoken all over and... It is horrible!!!
I finally get to sleep in until all hours of the day and... It is good.
So much has happened during this past week. Stressful things, happy things, Roommates ditching off and getting engaged... MAZEL TOV AYBEI! (I sound like a major onlysimchas fan), shootings in Dawson school in Montreal, Pre season training for the Canadiens beginning, New York going next week, Oh! did I mention my birthday this past week. The day I flew out of Hong Kong! What a fabulous birthday present. But it felt good. My flight wasn't neccessarily the most Jewish one. You'd think that I Chazzered my Ma'amor on the plane, made a Farbrengen with fellow passengers, did Tehillim three times, Chita's Ramba'm and all that stuph... Ummm right!! I got to go.
IY"H I'll be driving up to NY tommorrow night for two days. Lots to be discussed and arranged. No! It's not for what you're thinking about!
Good Shabbos.
p.s. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'm using dial up connection here at home and don't have the patience for this.

3 Comments:
Mazal Tov on your Birthday Benny!!
(I will ignore the fact that you let my birthday go by entirely ;) unnoticed)
Pre-Mazal Tov on this isexplicable trip to NY. (You never could stand being left behind in anything, could you)
Aside from all that, it is truly nice to have you back on the right side of the world for a change. I hope that everything is looking good!
Yours Truly,
Me (or rather, Moi)
Thanks for the birthday wishes and a "happy birthday to you too"!!
I was debating whether I should disturb your intense learn'age with a petty and silly happy birthday wish...
Intense Learn'age. Hah!
You should know me better than that. How little you know me?? lol
Post a Comment
<< Home