My head is like a Crockpot... It cooks Cholent, Has lots of meat, Takes a long time to cook and leaves tons and tons of LEFTOVERS!!!
posted by the Mitzvah man! at Friday, September 01, 2006
awesome video!!I'm so excited that the hokcey season is beginnig again. A summer full of baseball will kill you. ;)
I thought you of all people would be the one to comment on the French Canadian coverage!
I didn't notice it... I try to ignore it in the hopes that it will go away on its own. lolVive la Quebecois! (or at least one of themm... a fellow names Patrice Bergeron)
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
awesome video!!
I'm so excited that the hokcey season is beginnig again. A summer full of baseball will kill you. ;)
I thought you of all people would be the one to comment on the French Canadian coverage!
I didn't notice it... I try to ignore it in the hopes that it will go away on its own. lol
Vive la Quebecois! (or at least one of themm... a fellow names Patrice Bergeron)
Post a Comment
<< Home