Last post for another month!

'sob' I can't even make this a worthwhile long post. I'm too jumpy to type.
Headed off to the most historic month of my life. It'll be the most amazing month that I've ever lived on this planet. I know it. I feel it. I sense it and I'm so damn nervous about it.
Taking on challenges that I've never ever dreamed of having. The pressure is immense. But I threw up already, so I'll take anything that comes.
I feel like I'm next on line for the largest, scariest roller coaster in the world. But I have to try it out, otherwise I'm a whimp!!
oooooo (Shivering sounds)... 'Benny the whimp'
Gutte Voch and Gutte Zummer.

2 Comments:
I will try. Sitting here at some German computer typing away in Frankfurt... I will try to call... Wish me luck... AAAAAAAAH!
(Just to prove that I'm sitting at a German computer. Here is the proof: äö#+*ß§möÖÄü... Where the hecht else do you find these letters.)
Alright, phone call incoming in two...
Yeka forever and ever... and even for eternity.
Post a Comment
<< Home