Ochin Cheslivi
Here is another clip - Thanks to the one and only Shoch!!! - showing Camp Gan Israel of Caracas Venezuela singing Ochin Cheslivi. Very patriotic clip.
My head is like a Crockpot... It cooks Cholent, Has lots of meat, Takes a long time to cook and leaves tons and tons of LEFTOVERS!!!
2 Comments:
Be Patriotic and give a call to the patriotic who gave you the patriotic clip of the patriotic camp singing the patriotic song.
signed
THE ONE AND ONLY SHOCH!
718-974-7297
Well, I'm sorry for the lack of a phone call. But I just figured that a Rosh Yeshiva would not want to be bothered by these Shtussim. I also figured that a Rosh Yeshiva wouldn't have time for little petty phone calls, discussing every Shtus in the book!!
But if you insist on a phone conversation, I'll give you a call.
(How's that for a comeback huh??)
Post a Comment
<< Home