Hashgocho Protis of the day...
So... for all those Yekoids: I was on the plane ride sleeping, keeping my Yarlmukah fastened on my head with a wonderful pair of headphones that Lufthansa sponsored for the ride, when all of a sudden I heard someone say Steve.
My eyes were thrown open, I sat up quickly and looked around to see who was calling my "precious friend from my knapsack."
To my surprise, I realized that the sound was coming from the cartoon movie which was playing overhead (Yes, this time the screens were overhead and not on every seat 'darn it'). The movie is called "over the hedge." There's this part where the animals decide to call the Hedge 'Steve', because they think that it's a wonderful name. I was so touched... Yet at the same time a bit offended that the movie writers had to go and copy my idea, instead of being a little bit original for a change.
Here's the clip:
Hershky84 has just signed off.
My eyes were thrown open, I sat up quickly and looked around to see who was calling my "precious friend from my knapsack."
To my surprise, I realized that the sound was coming from the cartoon movie which was playing overhead (Yes, this time the screens were overhead and not on every seat 'darn it'). The movie is called "over the hedge." There's this part where the animals decide to call the Hedge 'Steve', because they think that it's a wonderful name. I was so touched... Yet at the same time a bit offended that the movie writers had to go and copy my idea, instead of being a little bit original for a change.
Here's the clip:
Hershky84 has just signed off.

2 Comments:
OH great and powerful STEVE!! that is too funny!!
You think that's funny. I was sitting in Chabad, when the Rabbi's daughter walked in and told me that on the way home from America, she also watched "over the hedge" and was reminded of me when Steve popped in.
Hashgocho Protis!
Post a Comment
<< Home