Adam Ki Yakriv... MIkem!!

I know the heading is Chassidish. But I just wanted to post that the Canadiens had an awesome game tonight against Washington Caps.
Home is cool. Spent another day there.
How pathetic are you when you're having sudoku races at the dinner table with your family?? (I'm not saying I did that... I'm just randomly bringing up the idea. Oh! I won one of them btw.)
A friend of mine came up with a theory, that sudoku is only played when people are depressed. His proof, nobody sings or smiles when they're playing sudoku. How wrong he is!!

1 Comments:
your friend could be wrong in two ways:
- the fact that noone sings or smiles when playing sudoku doesnt prove anything,
or,
- some people, in fact, do sing and simle when playing sudoku.
knowing you, it's the second option which makes him wrong, no;)?
Post a Comment
<< Home