YEEEE-AAAAS!
WOW! A gigantic weight has just been lifted from upon me. After much discussion and analyzation, the solid conclusion was established, that blogs, if not being used to convey Torah or the Ma'ayanos Chutzah, are not a good thing and can only result in sin.
So, I've decided to begin posting holy thoughts. Thoughts that may have inspired me and hopefully will inspire you too. Perhaps I'll put up another blog with all my Shtussim. But this blog will be for only holier things. For ezzample: "I made a Bracha today when I ate my Hot dog!!"
(aaight, you get the point!)
So, I've decided to begin posting holy thoughts. Thoughts that may have inspired me and hopefully will inspire you too. Perhaps I'll put up another blog with all my Shtussim. But this blog will be for only holier things. For ezzample: "I made a Bracha today when I ate my Hot dog!!"
(aaight, you get the point!)

1 Comments:
OOYYY! Mazal Tov mein bruder!
You are someone to truly be proud of. I am soooooo proud of u!
Keep up the good work!
(and the occasional bad work on that shtussim blog u have)
Post a Comment
<< Home