Sunday, January 22, 2006

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have the sudden urge to holler that at top of my lungs. YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Dont' ask how excited I am now... (... no don't ask. Steve, I said NO!) I had this really wacked out Shabbos. I ended up leaving my beloved family and making the 15 minute trip to my brother's place in Downtown for Shabbat. I finally was able to bask in the wonderful memories of Chabad house Shabbosim. Those sweet Friday nights back on MacDonell Doe. (Chat hoe MacDonell Doe, M-Goy). Those wonderful and sweet Niggunim we would sing together (Tov Lehodos, V'Liyerushalayim, Kol Mekadesh etc.) and then the not so wonderful Niggunim we would sing (Ta'a'a'roiich... Lefonai Shul'chaan). Everything just flowed back and really inspired me this past Shabbos. I found myself shouting out loud "Revach Vehatzalah" when this Sefardi guy whispered kaddish. I also remininced calling out pages!! It was so wonderful.
I really was overwhelmed with these memories. But it was an amazing Shabbos. Chabad house Shabbosim are the absolute greatest. A bit on the extreme note: "It's worth going out on Shlichus and opening a brand new Chabad house in middle of nowhere, just for the Shabbosim experienced there." Man I loved it so much!! Zvi and Co. You people's really made my Shabbos!! Thanks so much!! (Oh! I'm sorry for eating up all your cake and pop corn.)

Anyways, my story is not even half over. I'm pumped about Shabbos and I'm missing Hong Kong like 'heaven' (Why?? Does missing like 'hell' make it sound any better??). So, I get back to Ottawa, which is a whole story in itself *pictures to come* and settle in. When I check the computer, I notice that there's a new program installed on our already "SARS and bird flu diagnosed" computer. I find out from my roommate that we have this new "free phone internet thingy" installed. It's sorta' like Skype, but you can call land lines with it for free. It really rocks. (www.voipstunt.com for those interested) So I decided that I'm going to call Hong Kong and speak to peoples. After trying several numbers, I finally called Daniel Metoudi's cell phone. Anyways, to make things short, Daniel picks up, and they had just gotten off the Wanchai train from a Bar Mitzvah club Bowling trip. So, I ended up speaking to Daniel Metoudi, David G., Mendy A., Duddy S., Benny G. (The 'real benny"... ugghh) and... check this... ENZO! I spoke to Enzo for like 20 seconds before someone else grabbed the phone away. I was so touched hearing his voice. The feeling after that phone call was unbelievable. I'm in the 'freeking' craziest mood now.


I think I'm going to sign off now, go wake some guys up and tell them that Moshiach's here and all they have to do is open their eyes and wash Neggel Vasser!! (hehe)


Cheerio!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is enzo? the boy with the accident?

Sunday, January 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!

Sunday, January 22, 2006  
Blogger Sholom Ber Shuchat said...

again benny doesnt know how to give credit, you didnt know about this phone until i posted it on my website and then your roomate installed it, dont even try to argue when you know you are wrong, just forget about it and start giving credit where credit is due. i will not forget today when you came over to me and told me that you have to check on YAMAMAI if it works for belgium...

Monday, January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man this is getting tiring. THANK YOU SHOCH FOR SHOWING US THIS NEW FREE INTERNET PHONE WEBSITE.

Monday, January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just write on the top of ur page "most of the things in this blog other ppl get credit for and i'm sorry if i didnt mention their names" and shoch wont have anything to say anymore! btw, shlichus here in the middle of the mountains is going great! there r tons of really weird ppl! (benny, no fumo por 5 dias! termino!!)

Monday, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Sholom Ber Shuchat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, January 23, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

que bien yamamai, continua asi tambien... yo estoy veinte un anos sin fumar.

Monday, January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and he didnt call me....again

Tuesday, January 24, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I was saving yours for last.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny- u b hilarious!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter