Thursday, January 12, 2006

Into New York

Unlike the impression of many, I am heading into New York in like 2 minutes. Just thought everyone should know. I'll be in NY for one day. (Shloimy, get ahold of me and Aybei, you know what's it's about!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The REAL reason why Benny is going to NY:
http://yamamai.blogspot.com/2006/01/benny-hershcovich-out-on-another-date.html

Thursday, January 12, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

WHAT?!! NO!! If that would've been the case, would I not have told everyone that I'm going to the dentist for a knee checkup??!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naaaaah... thats what you said last time...

Thursday, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny- i dont know what its about. care to share?
sorry i missed u in ch tonite- i had to be in teaneck.
catch ya later man

Thursday, January 12, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Aaight, basically "another" one of our devoted 'single' staff has abandoned us and gotten engaged. I went into NY for his L'chaim last night. Harav HaBachur (soon to lose that title too) Dovid Small just got engaged to Sara Caytak (see Shmais). MAZAL TOV! Shame I don't have any pictures of the L'chaim/concert (VeHameivin Yovin).

Sorry I didn't get to see you Shloimy. I guess "mir velin zich vaiter zehn" at the 'Shabbos Shira' thingy (lol).

Friday, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter