Exciting
Gee, I'm the worst at putting headings that are connected to the content of the actual article. I wanted to let everyone know some old news that I just got excited about, so I posted the heading as "Exciting"... Again, it's VERY early in the morning.
The old news is... (drumroll)... (off tune clarinet being played over the horizon)... (Somewhere in the distance a horse 'winney's')... (Okay, this is getting real stupid)... (From somewhere downstairs, my mom howls "SUPPER'S READY!!")... (I frantically type)... My brother, for the past couple of weeks [I think 2 to be exact] has been the only religious Jew living in Downtown Montreal. Yes, he's been working at Chabad house of Downtown Montreal for awhile now. Shlichus BABY!
He's living downtown now with his newly aquired Aishes Chayil (Metchembadir) and rocking up McGill university, Concordia university and the students who study in Montreal. They say that the Hillel house shul, named "the Ghetto" has risen big time in popularity recently and Chabad house barely has any attendance from the Youth. So, my brother is recruiting everyone back to 'the fold'. I just got inside information that he wants me to crash his place for a Shabbos and see what he's got going on there. I personally think college Chabad houses are the Coolest places on earth. Then again... it's 2:36am.
Now, really good night.
The old news is... (drumroll)... (off tune clarinet being played over the horizon)... (Somewhere in the distance a horse 'winney's')... (Okay, this is getting real stupid)... (From somewhere downstairs, my mom howls "SUPPER'S READY!!")... (I frantically type)... My brother, for the past couple of weeks [I think 2 to be exact] has been the only religious Jew living in Downtown Montreal. Yes, he's been working at Chabad house of Downtown Montreal for awhile now. Shlichus BABY!
He's living downtown now with his newly aquired Aishes Chayil (Metchembadir) and rocking up McGill university, Concordia university and the students who study in Montreal. They say that the Hillel house shul, named "the Ghetto" has risen big time in popularity recently and Chabad house barely has any attendance from the Youth. So, my brother is recruiting everyone back to 'the fold'. I just got inside information that he wants me to crash his place for a Shabbos and see what he's got going on there. I personally think college Chabad houses are the Coolest places on earth. Then again... it's 2:36am.
Now, really good night.

7 Comments:
Benny, that was probably from Chaim Hertzel, right?
Well, aside from the fact that I never said you should crash my house for Shabbos (man that kid exaggerates sometimes), I was wondering if you know Dovi Small's phone number.
By the way, if you DO wanna come over for Shabbos, you'll have to let me know in advance, since there are no extra beds as of yet over Shabbos.
Haha, I knew posting something like that would get you to comment. Naa, just kidding. Chai-Mertzel actually did tell me that. Don't worry about it. I'll give him the beating that he deserves (*YEAH!!*).
I'll email you Dovi's number. I hear that his Kallah answer's his phones now... What kinda' Shtik's have gotten in to Bochurim these days??!!
Oh and Zvi, I really NEED to speak to you.
I'd better tell Vincy poops to settle. He was thinking of totally surprise crashing this week!
Benny, I'll try to call you. I also need to speak to you.
lol- that was a very "you" post. refreshing.
Oy! there goes my early nights! ..guess the "good times ARRRE OVVERRRR!" (GRRRRR)
I do have to admit though, you do put a whole new meaning into the term "morning person"...
Thanks. (I'm so out of ideas for any better comebacks. Maybe it's because I'm tired. lol!)
Post a Comment
<< Home