Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bock-sing MIATCH!


Tonight, after our pre fast food snack'age, which consisted of old noodles and horrible tuna fish (Yechhhhhh). Some Bochurim decided to casually begin a boxing match in the room next door. I was calmly chatting on the phone to my beloved Mammy, when the whole racket began. After hanging up, I went into the other room to quiet down the squaggle (huh?) and somehow got swept up in this prepostrous petty game. Leave it to some crisply burned out Ottawa Bochurim's brains to make up this game. Basically, it consists of putting on a pair of hockey gloves and beating the KAK out of your opponent. Uh, don't take that literally. The rules are: No hitting above the neck or below the belt (Why obviously). Trust me it's so much fun!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sholom Ber Shuchat said...

nice picture... give credit to the photographer.................................................

AS USUAL, BENNY DOESN'T GIVE CREDIT, WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, shut up shoch! compliment the guy for having a decent blog that gives u interesting info without overdoing it! i know its not ur fault that ur blog is overloaded; berger should find more things for u to do so u wont be so bored.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey shoch, he's right! i see some things dont change, but at least theyre hitting ABOVE the belt this time!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

O my gosh, this is more action than I expected. Once again you're right. The piture was from yanky's camera, not Vincy's.

Shoch, like I once said and I will firmly stick to my opinion. My love for you will never be broken by little babiesh arguments such as these.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Sholom Ber Shuchat said...

Oh, I am so touched by your love to me regardless of my babyesh comments... I LOVE YOU BENNY. I got the picture from Yankele Lefton's Camera. I have more than enough jobs from Rabbi Berger to keep me busy, I still do the blog for a select circle of top tier alumnai of the Yeshiva who are interested in detailed account of what happened in Yeshiva. Not for nothing have i had close to 2000 hits in the past month...

Anyways, Levi Vogel, please stop using three nicknames to write your messages, use just "tiny tim", even when you hit BELOW the belt, no need to use anonymous...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is the game fun if you get hit?...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like hockey is fun when you play with Checking!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter