From an article on Shmais

Chabad Lubavitch of Hong Kong has recently added "the Bar Mitzvah club" to its venue of programs and activities.
The club is being operated by Chabads youth directors Duddy Shagalov and Benny Greenberg under the directorship of Rabbi Mordechai Avtzon, the Shliach to Hong Kong.
Participants convene at the Chabad house Bi-weekly for a Bar Mitzvah club Minyan, outings and general classes on basic Yidishkeit. Bar Mitzvah boys also recieve private classes from Hong Kongs Talmidei Hashluchim preparing them for "the big day".

5 Comments:
well, nothing can beat our one and only BMC trip!!
remember paintball shooting......zak and benj. and 4 mibs. wonderful.
Of course I remember. I wonder if Skyler goes to this new one.
haha look at the bro.. yep us kaminskys have skill!!
Yep, I was first hand witness to the Kaminsky skill long ago and far away in Yekatrinoslav 5765
"we have no quarrel here :)"??
Uhhh Getzy, does that imply that YOU were the one everyone was arguing with on THE OTHER BLOG??
Post a Comment
<< Home