First official snowfall of Ottawa

The view from my bedroom window at lunchtime.


While France's fires slowly simmer to a quiet close. While California slowly inches away from North America (*Aybei*) to be swallowed by the pacific forever, Ottawa Ontario calmly rests in a layer of white powder which came down from the heavens this morning. Hashem has decided that it's finally time for Canada to go into it's annual six month long hybernation. It was cold today and it snowed, followed by rain and very crabby weather. I had to trudge through a quarter of a centimeter of snow to get to Yeshiva this morning. I AM CANADIAN!! But I'm just not in the mood of snow now. I want Hong Kong weather! I want Californian weather. I don't deserve this!!!! A quarter of a centimeter is not alot and not all that bad, but it's the start that gets me ticked. So I'm just going to lie in bed a whole day and listen to music.
At least hockey season is coming. We're going to play outdoor hockey like every night here.
"Was it Canada the was punished with snow, or was snow punished with Canada??!!"

4 Comments:
Whatever. Listen, those things happen!!
I hope it wasn't who I thought it was.
wow benny awesome one liner!
lol! Bruce, chill out. It's not like you even helped me on that one.
i missed it... (sob)
Post a Comment
<< Home