Best Snag video ever!!
If you thought the Shidduch video was good. In case you thought the guy from the Shidduch video was talented... You need to check out this video. It's unbelievable. I love it so much and it's extremely SNAGGY!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7829107821746099309&q=lavon&pr=goog-sl
Nominated for next years "Snags greasy payos" of the year award.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7829107821746099309&q=lavon&pr=goog-sl
Nominated for next years "Snags greasy payos" of the year award.

13 Comments:
i can't decide which is worse
I can't believe that. This one takes the cake easily. The guys are so much more talented in this one.
The other one was just depressing... though some may argue and claim that that's exactly what makes the other one more Snaggy. But that's why I wrote that this one was only 'nominated' for "Snags Greasiest payois" of the year award.
Whatever. It's 2 in the morning and I have to give a Chassidus Shiur tommorrow.
Tonight we invented the "green pill". A small little medicated capsule that helps stop cursing. Any time a Bochur in this yeshiva cusses (Which, according to our stats, is approx. every 4 seconds), the whole Yeshiva very strenuously advises him to take the "green pill". I hope that it will help our cursing problem in this Yeshiva.
video looks like something u'd make
What?? no!!! Me??!! Never!!!
Look through the previous posts on this blog.
u sick mann u made me waste 16 and a half minutes..... cant belive u blog such things... i think its time to make a second wazzup clip but we should call it waaannnaaaabbbbbeeeeeee!!!!!
"harneynu goyim ..goyim amoy..."
I think I'm going to work on a music video myself.
By the way, stam to mention,I am thinking of putting together a band here in Ottawa. As soon as I begin to pick up on my Bass guitar playing. I already pretty much can play basic lead guitar. We jam away. But all we're missing now is a bass guitarist and I'mready to fill that void.
Any suggestions for a good band name??
(We have some awesome songs already!)
"The Bittuls"
It's too close to our hockey team name (The Beinunis). I need something a bit more intense, but more down to earth. Something that's way up there, but with the lingo that flows with Malchus D'Asiyah (Hey, Malchus D'Asiyah would be cool. But NO!!)
"Infected Green Mushrooms"
Haha, totally toichenless. Though the name is awesome!
heeeeeeey this sounds good: The OC - Ottawa Crackpots
Oh very funny! Maybe the Ottawa pot-heads would suffice and pretty much put together our group.
I actually spoke to someone about it and he told me that the name comes, only after you are actually establshed as a band. So there goes my whole plan for a good name for at least the next two months. I'm trying to work on our Chanukah play now. It's looking real good. We have loads of talent to work with here and hopefully it'll be bigger and better.
In the meantime, we're just Y.A.M.'ing away!! (Yeshiva Ateres Menachem)
Post a Comment
<< Home