Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Pocito mas fotografias que yo tenia


That should have Zvi embarrassed!


Roommate Bruce Tauber practicing somegood Kumzitz material!



This is the new Kippah collection. Many in stock and ready to sell!! ($6 each, or $5 each if more than 3 Kippahs)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're a bit QUEER if you ask me!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2005  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Naaa, they're awesome!

Thursday, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the hawaiian ones!! you're selling those too??

Monday, November 14, 2005  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I'm selling everything. I have like 10 of those left. But I personally think that the leopard print is the coolest. It's kinda' out of the picture on the right side, but it's the coolest.

Monday, November 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got any Hannukah ones?

Monday, November 14, 2005  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Oh sheesh! I have just the right one for you Santa. I'll take a picture of it for you and post it. It was actually a mistake when we made it, but it's selling pretty well here in Ottawa... Go figure!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter