Mazal Tov! New baby girl KA"H

Baruch Hashem we are thrilled to welcome our new daughter to the family. Kicking and screaming, she came into this world several hours ago... But we are thrilled (especially Sonia).
I will be naming her G-d willing around Thursday mid-day.
Tonight I realized how spoiled we are in first world countries... When the nurse brought out the baby for the first time for me to see and hold, she asked me if I had a diaper and pajamas for her.
I had this blank, naiive North American look in my eyes. "Oh! I need to supply the diaper and pajamas??!!" I asked, recalling the royal treatment and free diapers, wipes and pajamas that we were presented with when the other two boys were born in New York.
But this is Mexico.
The nurse must have thought I was nuts. At least that's what her facial reaction told me.
I went out and quickly bought diapers and pajamas.
Baby and mom are doing fine.
My mother in law is in town helping out and Baruch Hashem for that. She is amazing!!
Will keep you updated (and post more pictures when I get back to the hospital).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home