Birthday post! Birthday post!
So, this is how Chassidish I´ve been these last few days.
I was having a class yesterday in the Shul and only one guy showed up. I was telling him about birthright and how one can go on birthright up until 26 years old. He asked me how old I was... I was like "One second, what's today? The 17th of Septemeber? Oh cool! That means that today I just turned 27."
I didn't even remember my own birthday, knowing that my real birthday is tonight, Monday, 20th of Elul... Nunu!
***
In other news, there is no news in Cabo. Rosh Hashana is coming and I'm the same grohb yung as yesteryear... Whatever shall I do. I've decided that before I even think about changing my community to become better, I must make myself better. I need to focus on my own growth and ignore the growth of my community. Perhaps even, if I grow in Judaism, my community will automatically follow suit and grow with moi.
***
This week will be difficult, as I need to give out new years packages to our entire community. Sonia and myself will be preparing them and I will be running around the whole week giving them out, besides for all the classes that I have this week.
***
Anyways, that's pretty much my update for now. It's Sunday morning and there is a children's program this afternoon in Shul. I need to help prepare for it.
Ciao for niao!!
I was having a class yesterday in the Shul and only one guy showed up. I was telling him about birthright and how one can go on birthright up until 26 years old. He asked me how old I was... I was like "One second, what's today? The 17th of Septemeber? Oh cool! That means that today I just turned 27."
I didn't even remember my own birthday, knowing that my real birthday is tonight, Monday, 20th of Elul... Nunu!
***
In other news, there is no news in Cabo. Rosh Hashana is coming and I'm the same grohb yung as yesteryear... Whatever shall I do. I've decided that before I even think about changing my community to become better, I must make myself better. I need to focus on my own growth and ignore the growth of my community. Perhaps even, if I grow in Judaism, my community will automatically follow suit and grow with moi.
***
This week will be difficult, as I need to give out new years packages to our entire community. Sonia and myself will be preparing them and I will be running around the whole week giving them out, besides for all the classes that I have this week.
***
Anyways, that's pretty much my update for now. It's Sunday morning and there is a children's program this afternoon in Shul. I need to help prepare for it.
Ciao for niao!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home