Wednesday, June 22, 2011

There are still lonely people!

... Like me!

With Sonia and the kids gone for the next few weeks, I have been blogging slightly more oft.

However life is extremely lonely. Yes, I am keeping extremely busy with moving our home and getting ready for a trip to Mexico City. But it is still lonely. A reality that I have not been used to for the last four years of marriage.

Four years of marriage. Wow!

I try to remember being a bochur again. That feeling of being independence and loneliness in the world. It's hard to remember how I survived those years. I'm literally addicted to marriage in a sense.

Four years of marriage. Wow!

Never would have imagined my life being so blessed from on high. I thank the holy one, blessed be he for all that he gave to me and more.

I'm not one to be mushy anywhere, especially in public or on m'blawg. But marriage has been amazing to me and sometimes I can overwhelmed about it... Especially when I am alone in Cabo, while my wonderful family ka'h poo poo poo is in New York for the summer vacation.

Oh the heart yearns!

1 Comments:

Anonymous bruce'ke said...

shkayach bro! you're mushy'ness gives inspiration to the "independent and lonely" ;)

much lovingness

Wednesday, July 06, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter