Monday, July 12, 2010

It's 5:30am wake ups for me.

Since I arrive here, I've been waking up so early. It's hard for me to sleep.

And then I'm exhausted the rest of the day.

I miss people like crazy. Certain individual people that is.

***

Working on the calendar. I am such a rookie at this. I've never put together a calendar, so I haven't the slightest of the slight clue as to what I am doing or what I am supposed to be doing.

Oh well, I'll just need to figure it out tomorrow...

I need to figure out how to present the calendar too... The only problem is, I cannot afford to treat my advertisers like guinea pigs. Do I have a choice? (rhetorical).

***

I'm getting depressed here.

Then again, I'm dead tired. I should have a nap.

Nighty night!

6 Comments:

Blogger afroson said...

i read this

Tuesday, July 13, 2010  
Blogger Benny said...

I wrote this

Tuesday, July 13, 2010  
Blogger Benny said...

I meant this

Tuesday, July 13, 2010  
Blogger the sabra said...

Uh ya benny how about keeping away from the computer at your 5:30 wakeups??

Wednesday, July 14, 2010  
Blogger Benny said...

I wrote this at night and you seem to be butting in to our mushy little conversation here.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010  
Blogger the sabra said...

Your seemings were correct, indeed.

And I was NOT referring to the publication of this post, rather to the CONTENT within the title. Namely, 5:30 wake-ups.


(my apologies if i've overstepped my boundaries)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter