Trip back to Cabo - In pictures.
Remember. Before you begin looking at these, you must say Kein Ayin Hora, poo poo poo.
The order is backwards. So I would suggest to begin from the bottom of the post and work your way up.
Mushky, Sonia's sister came along with us to Cabo to help out while Sonia is resting and getting back to herself from the birth and all.
She is the one snapping all the pictures. I took these from her camera and I genuinely thank her for taking such awesome pictures.
Enjoy!
...
This one is my favorite. Kovi looks awesome.
Socializing with locals. Kovi just started saying 'Hola' yesterday. Exciting. Next thing he might learn is "Puedo limpiar su ropas o cortar su jardena Senor. Muy barato!"





We always knew he had a knack for music.



This one is awesome.
Chanuka present. I wish we would have captured the first moment that Kovi saw the present and his expression. This is already after two minutes of receiving it. I'm opening up his 'wawa'... Or his Firetruck that makes a wawa noise, hence, him calling it 'wawa'
I love the lighting and the ponytail shadow in the back.
Reflecting on his past two months in Crown Heights and all the beautiful lessons that he has learned and will treasure forever.
... Naaa, just kidding. I was trying to sound like a camp song.
He was just looking out the window (at some animal dropping probably)
Bienvenidos a Mexico... Finalmente!
Los Cabos from the air, for the first time in two months.

The order is backwards. So I would suggest to begin from the bottom of the post and work your way up.
Mushky, Sonia's sister came along with us to Cabo to help out while Sonia is resting and getting back to herself from the birth and all.
She is the one snapping all the pictures. I took these from her camera and I genuinely thank her for taking such awesome pictures.
Enjoy!
...
This one is my favorite. Kovi looks awesome.
Socializing with locals. Kovi just started saying 'Hola' yesterday. Exciting. Next thing he might learn is "Puedo limpiar su ropas o cortar su jardena Senor. Muy barato!"




We always knew he had a knack for music.


This one is awesome.
Chanuka present. I wish we would have captured the first moment that Kovi saw the present and his expression. This is already after two minutes of receiving it. I'm opening up his 'wawa'... Or his Firetruck that makes a wawa noise, hence, him calling it 'wawa'
I love the lighting and the ponytail shadow in the back.
Reflecting on his past two months in Crown Heights and all the beautiful lessons that he has learned and will treasure forever.... Naaa, just kidding. I was trying to sound like a camp song.
He was just looking out the window (at some animal dropping probably)
Bienvenidos a Mexico... Finalmente!
Los Cabos from the air, for the first time in two months.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home