Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zeidy joke:

As I said in a comment several days ago, I feel my mind rapidly developing into a Zeidy mentality. I think like a Zeidy.

So, I thought of this joke which is pertinent to this week's Parsha:

Rachel: Yaakov, did you dream of sheep or a ladder?
Yaakov: It was the latter.

I should be so ashamed of myself.

5 Comments:

Blogger the sabra said...

Pretty good, Rachel. How you narrowed it to those two things is quite whistle-worthy.

Saturday, November 28, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks.
Must've been Sonia's pasta... Or maybe it was the eggs with goats cheese... Hmmm...

Monday, November 30, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks.
Must've been Sonia's pasta... Or maybe it was the eggs with goats cheese... Hmmm...

Monday, November 30, 2009  
Blogger the sabra said...

i had a he goat/she goat comment but deleted--even zeidys have limits to their corniness

Monday, November 30, 2009  
Blogger Baruch said...

haha good one

Thursday, December 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter