Monday, November 23, 2009

Last song. I'm on a roll.

Enjoy...


And after two hours of all this Shtus. I'm going to go and move on with my leben.

Ciao!

6 Comments:

Blogger the sabra said...

Ooooh! I love this one! Tell Yossi Rodal. (after you moved on with your leben, of course) (did u grow up with lebens, btw?)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009  
Blogger Benny said...

Chocolate or vanilla leben?

I'm turning into a Zeidy. You can tell from my jokes getting cornier and cornier.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009  
Blogger the sabra said...

No no-I WAS referrin to the yogurts!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009  
Blogger the sabra said...

Ouch. That makes ME the zeidy now.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

o.
We're all gettin' old.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv IT....

Wednesday, November 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter