Sunday, November 08, 2009

2 cool points.

1 - Having wireless and a laptop is so cool. It means you can surf the internet while in the bathroom... It takes playing sudoku to an entirely new level.
Not implying that I did anything like that. It's just a thought. Let's leave it at that.

2 - I noticed that if you type in www.collive.org and not .com, it takes you to crownheights.info.
How's that for the Chabad website wars?

4 Comments:

Blogger Malky H... said...

No comment... Ahem (Bathroom?)

Friday, November 13, 2009  
Blogger Benny said...

I knew Malky would comment. It took me about five minutes to deliberate if I should or should not post that thought, because I was nervous of what Maly's reaction would be... But alas, this is my blog and if I do not put ALL the garbage that goes through my mind onto it, then of what purpose does it serve?

Friday, November 13, 2009  
Blogger Malky H... said...

and that that you are blogging with is MY computer, brother, and if you don't keep Charlie out of the bathroom, you'll ahve no way of blogging at all!

Sunday, November 22, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Charlie has needs too you know.

Kidding. It will never happen again.

*grumble*

Sunday, November 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter