Stupidity from my Bochur'she yohren
I had better post this to the blog while my child can't read English.
Kidding.
I was getting up and out of bed this morning and this song came to me. It was something that I came up with while I was in Yeshiva in Montreal.
I don't know why I would involve myself and Koch in these Inyonin when I was a Bochur. But I thought the song was funny and I would like to share the lyrics for the memory or it.
t.t.t.o. Hava Nagila
Have a Nargilla
Smoke Ma-rijuana
Coke and you're gonna' hit cloud number nine.
Dope your Nargilla
Smoke Ma-rijuana
coke and you're gonna' feel so very fine.
I'm ha-llucinating
my world is going green
just can't stop, I'm going to drop
Hey dude pass the weed.
Now I'm chewing my cud
My nose is gushing blood
I can't feel, hey pass that pill!
Now everything is still
H. E. R. O. I. N.
L.S.D. and P.C.P.
I inject everything I see
I'm so dizzy, I need to pee,
I don't think this is good for...
you...
So say no to drugs, yes to liquor.
Don't get high... LET'S GET SHIKUR!!!
...
Like I said, I'm not sure what I ate that day in Yeshiva. Sorry. I just needed to post something and I was singing this song this morning.
Kidding.
I was getting up and out of bed this morning and this song came to me. It was something that I came up with while I was in Yeshiva in Montreal.
I don't know why I would involve myself and Koch in these Inyonin when I was a Bochur. But I thought the song was funny and I would like to share the lyrics for the memory or it.
t.t.t.o. Hava Nagila
Have a Nargilla
Smoke Ma-rijuana
Coke and you're gonna' hit cloud number nine.
Dope your Nargilla
Smoke Ma-rijuana
coke and you're gonna' feel so very fine.
I'm ha-llucinating
my world is going green
just can't stop, I'm going to drop
Hey dude pass the weed.
Now I'm chewing my cud
My nose is gushing blood
I can't feel, hey pass that pill!
Now everything is still
H. E. R. O. I. N.
L.S.D. and P.C.P.
I inject everything I see
I'm so dizzy, I need to pee,
I don't think this is good for...
you...
So say no to drugs, yes to liquor.
Don't get high... LET'S GET SHIKUR!!!
...
Like I said, I'm not sure what I ate that day in Yeshiva. Sorry. I just needed to post something and I was singing this song this morning.

3 Comments:
Good Job.
Heard that song couple of times in Ottawa (the first stanza)
pffff
I've been waiting for you to send me those lyrics for ages! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home