Wednesday, September 30, 2009

L.O.V.E.

Like father like son. Or like son like father. It does not matter which one. These are awesome and like I will say in a minute. I love my son.



On the plane with Kovi. He was Bli Ayin Hora adorable.

In the Center of Mexico City on Calle Revolucion St.
The have such incredible art and class all over the city. On every block, there was another colored and designed animal. This was the Panda. The Kosher Panda. A Kosher Panda named Jeffrey. A Kosher Panda named Jeffrey, who was Bar Mitzvah's at the Bnei Anshei Kugel way back in the day.

Like I said. Adorable and learning so quickly.

He doesn't yet drive. But one day he will... When he gets his license!! Not when he's underage and stupid, like someone else I'm familiar with.

He's also mischievous.


I love my son. I think he knows it, but can't show me that he knows it.

He's old enough to know that his father loves him, but young enough to not express any reaction.

Or is it the other way?

Is it that I am mature enough to show my love to my son, yet I am still too immature to realize that his small smile and glow when he is together with me is his clear expression of his love to me.
It is I who doesn't realize, or who refuses to realize that my son shows me his love too.
Hmmmm...

It's too late to think about it now.

While I'm awake, I figure I will update some pictures of the Kov-Meister.

This is all from our trip to Mexico City two weeks ago.
The trip was amazing and I am still inspired from it.

2 Comments:

Blogger the sabra said...

Ok, Kovi is getting cuter and cuter at an abnormal pace.

Monday, October 05, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I know what you mean. The Doctors aren't sure what it is either. They say it may be connected to the dad.

jk.

Keinahora poo poo poo

Thursday, October 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter