Quick moment to remember
Let Shabbos, 28 Sivan, 5769 - June 20 2009 be a day that I will never forget.
Kovi started walking this afternoon and my heart melted (consequently, my heart is now on the second shelf of the fridge, trying to congeal it up a bit before I put it back in my chest).
In 8 hours, I will be on a plane headed to 28 degrees Celsius Montreal. It will feel freezing to me. Me, who's been sweltering under 107 Fahrenheit weather (mid 40's) for the past three weeks.
Yes, summer is coming and people tell me that I haven't seen nothin' yet. It's supposed to get only hotter. Yay!
We looked at the forecast and see that it's supposed to rain and be cloudy this week. Hooray! We are excited.
We haven't seen clouds or rain in who knows how long.
Oy! The pains of Shlichus.
While I wait to see rain 'pitter pattering' outside the window, Sonia waits for a real slice of Pizza and soft ice cream and Kovi waits to show off to his Bubby and Zeidy that he can now walk.
Gutt voch.
Next post from Montreal.
Kovi started walking this afternoon and my heart melted (consequently, my heart is now on the second shelf of the fridge, trying to congeal it up a bit before I put it back in my chest).
In 8 hours, I will be on a plane headed to 28 degrees Celsius Montreal. It will feel freezing to me. Me, who's been sweltering under 107 Fahrenheit weather (mid 40's) for the past three weeks.
Yes, summer is coming and people tell me that I haven't seen nothin' yet. It's supposed to get only hotter. Yay!
We looked at the forecast and see that it's supposed to rain and be cloudy this week. Hooray! We are excited.
We haven't seen clouds or rain in who knows how long.
Oy! The pains of Shlichus.
While I wait to see rain 'pitter pattering' outside the window, Sonia waits for a real slice of Pizza and soft ice cream and Kovi waits to show off to his Bubby and Zeidy that he can now walk.
Gutt voch.
Next post from Montreal.

2 Comments:
I'm so jealous!
MY KOVI WALKS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home