3 in the morning.
I wrote a letter to someone on Thursday night (some might call it Friday morning).
I was tossing and turning and I could not sleep (Again a pun, intended for Zvi).
It was Thursday night and I was being bothered by the whole Shlichus situation and how challenging it can sometimes get...
I finally got out of bed. It was about 4am. I wrote a letter to the Rebbe and then to someone who I really admire and respect.
It was a very 'revealing' email. I wrote lots of things that I would never have done had it been earlier and I would have been more awake.
Anyways, on Friday, the guy calls me and tells me that he thinks that I should always write stuff at 4 in the morn'.
I love 4 in the morn'
I was tossing and turning and I could not sleep (Again a pun, intended for Zvi).
It was Thursday night and I was being bothered by the whole Shlichus situation and how challenging it can sometimes get...
I finally got out of bed. It was about 4am. I wrote a letter to the Rebbe and then to someone who I really admire and respect.
It was a very 'revealing' email. I wrote lots of things that I would never have done had it been earlier and I would have been more awake.
Anyways, on Friday, the guy calls me and tells me that he thinks that I should always write stuff at 4 in the morn'.
I love 4 in the morn'

4 Comments:
Did your feet take you to a shul where you loved to go?
;)
Can't wait to see you, Benny. And glad to see you're updating. I have an extra set of rollerblades waiting for you here.
Viva la quatro in the Ayemo!
Viva la blog! It's the only way to keep a blog...
Bochrim 4ever!
mira amigo. yu don onderstan, de situayshn iss bery complikeited, iff yu arr not ehliping at cuatro in de mornin, it cood be tu much ehtress, yu shud smouk som wid, it teik awey ol de ehtress. enyoy yur shlihut, end brin machiaj bery quwikli.
yur fren from de paht.
Zvi - They did. The computer in our house is also the Shul (where I love to go).
Baruch - I miss you man!
Hugo Chavez - I loved the 'ehlippin' and the 'ehtress'
Post a Comment
<< Home