Sunday, March 08, 2009

I rarely post anymore.


Being such a busy Shliach of the Rebbe has its downsides... The fact that I'm poshut too snobby to post on this Groh'beh blawg anymore... HA!! I got you all!!! You guys were like sooo scared. I know you were thinking things like "Dude! This is the end of the blawg!!"... Or "Shame... Benny was really keeping up and now Shlichus has to ruin everything he had going for him!!!"... Or "Any more ketchup??!!" (stuff like that. You know!)

Things here are going great. I guess.

We had about 40 people for Friday night and 0 for Shabbos day.

Sonia cooked and baked for 60 people. Amazing. The food was absolutely spectacular. S.P.E.C.T.A.C.U.L.A.R.!!!

Tonight, some mexican cops stopped me and took away the rear license plate from the 95' Bronco that someone from the community lent to us. I feel so bad, but the registration was expired.

Friday, I did Mivtzoim. Put Tefillin on 4 Yidden. It was incredible. I love Shlichus. I love Yiddishkeit.


Megillah y Tequila is going full force. I need to go and plan for it now.


Remember. http://www.jewishcabo.com/... Consider it like a new blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call leftovers!

I miss you big Ben! I'll call you after Purim!

Sunday, March 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter