New website.
We were accepted into the global network of Chabad. They want us to remain formally unidentified as Chabad House. we will be an affiliated center with Chabad. We're called the Cabo Jewish Center (CJC).
They want us to do this, because R' Moshe Kotlarsky says that leaving Shlichus is no joke and being in such a remote place so alone, Chas Vesahlom this Shlichus may not work for us. If that is the case, and we are identified as official Chabad Shluchim, it will make Chabad look real bad. It's begun happening lately, that Shluchim open up and a few months later they close shop because of technical difficulties. But R' Moshe plans on stopping the unserious image that Shlichus is starting to display.
In a few months, if it works out... Sorry, when it works out, we will be able to officially become Chabad Cabo.
Our website is www.jewishcabo.com. Check it out often and donate!!!
Just bought a Megillah.
The Rebbe is with me wherever I will find myself.
I am willingly handcuffing myself to the Rebbe and throwing away the key!
I will be merely a pipe, extending the love and care of the Rebbe to every single Yiddishe Neshama in Cabo and across the world. A pipe of love you might say.
My wife is nervous, because of all the mounting pressure from friends and family, who continuously tell her to just unconditionally love and care for every single Jew in Cabos. She claims to be nervous, because how can she love every single Jew??
I am inspired by such a issue that she takes with that. She is not justifying herself to 'not love' every single Yid. She is displaying he worry and will to work on herself with whatever it takes, in order to be able to love every Yid over there. It's absolutely beautiful.
I'm outa' here.
Ciao!!
They want us to do this, because R' Moshe Kotlarsky says that leaving Shlichus is no joke and being in such a remote place so alone, Chas Vesahlom this Shlichus may not work for us. If that is the case, and we are identified as official Chabad Shluchim, it will make Chabad look real bad. It's begun happening lately, that Shluchim open up and a few months later they close shop because of technical difficulties. But R' Moshe plans on stopping the unserious image that Shlichus is starting to display.
In a few months, if it works out... Sorry, when it works out, we will be able to officially become Chabad Cabo.
Our website is www.jewishcabo.com. Check it out often and donate!!!
Just bought a Megillah.
The Rebbe is with me wherever I will find myself.
I am willingly handcuffing myself to the Rebbe and throwing away the key!
I will be merely a pipe, extending the love and care of the Rebbe to every single Yiddishe Neshama in Cabo and across the world. A pipe of love you might say.
My wife is nervous, because of all the mounting pressure from friends and family, who continuously tell her to just unconditionally love and care for every single Jew in Cabos. She claims to be nervous, because how can she love every single Jew??
I am inspired by such a issue that she takes with that. She is not justifying herself to 'not love' every single Yid. She is displaying he worry and will to work on herself with whatever it takes, in order to be able to love every Yid over there. It's absolutely beautiful.
I'm outa' here.
Ciao!!

6 Comments:
Si iz nisht klug shreiben a zelche zachen duh. Unzer freint kooken oif di zachen uhn sken brengen tzu a chilul. Ich bet eich in a sheine veg Bitte nem arop di mo'do'ah.
Hatzlocha oif daineh shlichus!
Daine Bruder, Aine fun Ana"sh
Benny,
If your wife needs a lesson in loving every Jew un-conditionally I would recommend high doses of Carlebach stories.
I'm sorry but I don't agree with either of the above comments.
1 - Oib Mentchen kuken af maineh blog, s'vet sai v'sai zain a chillul. Der inyan vos ich hob geshriben doh iz 'l'fi erceh' di andere "posts" a kiddush hashem!!
2 - Carlebach will teach people how to unconditionally love other Jews... With other loving 'oifanim' as well. There is Klipah involved with it and it has no place whatsoever in a Shliach's life...
...
That's not to say I'm against Carlebach. I love his music. But then again, I'm grohb!!
I said the stories, not the music.
The klippah is in the music, not the stories,
Hope you got there ok. I'll be calling...
Missed you by a couple of hours. What a shame.
Zvi - I know. I feel so bad!!! We'll speak!
Post a Comment
<< Home