Shluchei Adoneinu!!


El Arco. The famous Arch at the tippy edge of Baja California... It is where the Pacific ocean and the sea of Cortez meet.
A random Pelican on the water. He will be my neighbor.
Kovi Kov. Still the cutestestestest pie-cake in the world.So some of you are obviously thinking "Oh! He must've forgotten about this blog!!" "He's probably NEVER gonna' update this thing!"
Well, how wrong you are.
This past week, the entire 'Mishpoche' flew to Los Cabos, Mexico. We were checking out a possible Shlichus opportunity, where we would open a brand new Chabad House, going out on the Shlichus of the Rebbe.
Los Cabos is incredible. It's this gorgeous vacation resort town, where tourists from all over the world come to see its wonders.
Shabbos was incredible. Over 40 people came to the Shul on Friday night to Davven and enjoy a wonderful Shabbos meal with the community.
Friday morning I was taken snorkelling. That was cool. But not as cool as Sunday morning, when I was taken by one of the community members and my brother in law scuba diving. I've never experienced anything like it in my entire life. Swimming with wild sea lions was absolutely incredible.
Anyways, the point is that IY"H in just over a month, we will be embarking upon a lifelong mission of serving the Jewish community of Cabos and spreading YIddishkeit to that edge of the world, preparing it for the wonderful revelations of Moshiach which will come about imminently.
I am currently in the process of fundraising for the move and for the establishment of the Chabad.
When it's not so late at night and I have some more time, I will IY"H update this blog more and give you more details!!
Ciao!

4 Comments:
Mazal Tov! May you merit to bring Mashgiach closer.
Anonymous--"to bring Moshiach NOW" (vs closer)
Benny n Son, you guys have the most gorgeous son ( I had to write it that way--son ben son, cmon it's cool). I'm postin his pic on my blog.
I don't wanna start about how proud I am of you two (I mean THREE) cuz I'm gonna get all mushy and squishy and that's gonna ruin the computer.
I will say though that you are an inspiration and I wish you much hatzlacha and I am ur BIGGEST supporters (er not monetarily) and I am eagerly awaiting updates.
Do we have to move to Los Cabos to learn about Judaism?? Shame on you.... (lol)!
Mazal Tov!!I knew it would be somewhere warm hehe
Dudy
Post a Comment
<< Home