Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The post from the home.

Though work is busy these past few days, what with the new year and all the visitors coming to the Museum, yet I still managed to leave the country last night and take an aditional day off (?) from work and from New York.
Yes, I'm now sitting by the brand new Hewlet Packard computer that my parents purchased several weeks ago. It even has Windows Vista... Pretty cool.
Anyways, I'm home in Montreal. I got a lift in last night and slept a bit this morning. I needed to come into town and leave everything behind so suddenly, because I had'tu'du renew my passport for a trip that I will be taking in the not so distant future.
Yes, the wife, myself and Kovi are going to... Some place for Shabbos soon.

Anyways, I hate making Ayin Horah's and so I will not continue elaborating on details. But as things develop, you will be notified about it. most probably this blog will be one of the first to be informed about what's happening (Sorry Zak, but yamlive comes after this blog. ALWAYS!)

I'm leaving back to Crown Heights tomorrow. I have Museum and teaching. YAY!
Meanwhile, the passport is going to be ready in another week.

We'll see what happens.

Ciao!

11 Comments:

Blogger Malky H... said...

Can I make a small request? Would you be able to tell me the place BEFORE posting it on your blog. I find it kind of impersonal when I find out major news over the internet, like if I found out that I was engaged through Shmais... whatever... you get what I mean. Thanx!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

What?? You're engaged to Shmais??!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way Malky, we had triplets yesterday

Wednesday, December 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have my father next to me so i know everything,parapunzipunzipero!oh man if you are going to iraq mami has a whole suitcase to send .....not socks and pigiamas for covy when he's gonna turn sixteen and not magnets!

Thursday, January 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, January 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi benny.who is wires?

Thursday, January 01, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Yossele, I can't say.

I will ask him if I can tell you these secrets.

When are you going back to Israel?

Thursday, January 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im hoping its somewhere with great weather. hehe I need somewhere nice to visit.

Dudi

Thursday, January 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in a week and a half if nothing happens in gaza!

Friday, January 02, 2009  
Blogger Esty said...

Chayale... you have triplets?

Friday, January 02, 2009  
Blogger Malky H... said...

woeh! So much news... triplets? How are you managing? Yossi, have fun in Israel and WHAT I'M ENGAGED TO SHMAIS??? ISN'T HE MARRIED???

Tuesday, January 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter