My head is like a Crockpot... It cooks Cholent, Has lots of meat, Takes a long time to cook and leaves tons and tons of LEFTOVERS!!!
posted by the Mitzvah man! at Wednesday, January 07, 2009
is he abie rotenberg?
no-moshe yess.
it's great! Love the artwork going on!
What's with the pic of the Rebbe with snow all over it?Love the song.
I wasn't even looking at the pictures... I was only listening to the song. But now that you mention it, it's pretty interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
is he abie rotenberg?
no-
moshe yess.
it's great! Love the artwork going on!
What's with the pic of the Rebbe with snow all over it?
Love the song.
I wasn't even looking at the pictures... I was only listening to the song. But now that you mention it, it's pretty interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home